100 SeatsLL.B. (3 Year) Course
80 SeatsB.A. LL.B. (5 Year) Course
Eligibility For Admission
Graduation/Post-graduation in any faculty from Punjabi University, Patiala or any equivalent examination from any other Statutory University by securing at least 45% marks. In case of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and Physically Handicapped candidates with at least 40% marks.
10+2 examination of the Punjab School Education Board Mohali or any other equivalent examination recognized as such by the Punjabi University, Patiala, with at least 45% marks. In case of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and Physically Handicapped candidates with at least 40% marks.
He/she should not have completed the age of 20 years. (In case of SC/ST/BC 22 years)
Management and Reservations
Admission to Management, NRI and other category seats shall be as per the directions of the Punjabi University, Patiala and Punjab Govt. or any other competent authority.
Submission of Admission Form
For LL.B. (3 year) & B.A ., LL.B. (5 year) coruse admission will be on the basis of Central Counselling conducted by University or Lincoln College of Law. For submission of admission form and for central counselling see the advertisement in the newspaper published by Panjab University, Chandigarh. After central counselling the students seeking admission to the course at Lincoln College of Law will be required to submit College Admission Form (attached with the prospectus) duly filled within the time allowed by Counselling Authority duly completed in all respects alongwith attested photocopies of certificates mentioned below :
- Matric Certificate Mentioning date of birth
- 10+2 Certificate with detail marks cards
- Four Passport size photographs
- Graduation and Post-Graduation Degree with detail marks cards
- Character Certificate from the Principal of school/college last attended
- Migration Certificate (in original, if required)
- Requisite Certificate of Reserved Category (if applicable)
- Requisite Counselling Slip in original from University Conducting Central Counselling
- Eligibility Certificate from Punjabi University (if required)
- Domicile Certificate issued by competent authority
- Candidate with a gap of one year or more will have to furnish an affidavit to the Admission Committee, of the college that he/she did not appear in any examination and was not involved in any Unfair Means,or Police Case during the gap period
All the above mentioned certificates/documents in original must be produced at the time of interview alongwith photpocopies (self attested)
Onus of Ensuring Eligibility for Admission Lies with the candidate
It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that he/she possesses the requisite minimum qualification and is eligible in all other respects as per the requirements given in this prospectus/university rules for admission to the course.